Monday, October 1, 2007

More pix and our diagnoses...

La iglesia del Carmen in Panama City. Matt and I went for a walk around the city and were just in time for mass in this air conditioned, beautiful church.
Volcan Baru, on the way to my business sector conference.
Lisa at a beautiful hostel in the province of Veraguas (we just visited it, but did not stay overnight). Marilyn check out my necklace!! I love it. Thanks again.


A outside view of a coffee factory we visited with the mountains in the background.
Our medical diagnoses...

Matt has a minor tear in his right shoulder, specifically the labrum, which should heal in a month. He just has to take it easy and it should heal on its own.
I have a parasite and a bad head cold. I had to take some medicine to kill the parasite and then take some more meds. in a week or so. I feel better already.
I did not take any pictures of our cultural week because I was sick for most of it. So, the picture of me and Matt will have to wait until next time.
Oh! One last thing. We have a cell phone now. It does not cost us anything to receive calls from the States, so if you want to call us, send me or Matt an email and we will email you back the number. We would love to hear from you!















1 comment:

Erika K.H. said...

Oi, nena! Estas sentiendote mejor? Me gusta ver que tu y tu marido esteis pasando un tiempo espectacular lleno de adventura. Pero no esperaba que os paseis asi mal con problemas de salud en los meses iniciales. Espero que Matt este recuperando del legion de su hombro.

Aqui en Sydney paso mi descanso de almuerzo una vez por semana leyendo vuestro comentario y noticia de Panama. Me alegro mucho de que esteis disfrutando mucho y que hais logrado participar en la programa. Ya se que es tarde, pero dejame felicitaros por vuestra coraje y determinacion en aprovechar y dedicar unos anios de vuestra vidas para ayudar mejorar la vida de otros. Tu siempre tuviste una gran pasion en apoyar otros y veo que te hace poner mas luz en tu sonrisa en cada foto que fijas en esta portada.

Keep up your good work and smile! Te escribire un email esta semana si llego a encender mi PC de casa despues de trabajo... :p